Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm Back!!!


Yeah, I know. Kind of ironic, considering that my last entry here was about how long it's been between posts, but at least this time I have an excuse. I lost my internet connection for a little while there. It was a billing issue with those bastards over at NetScape. They had been electronically debiting our checking account, but then quite abruptly decided that they needed a credit card. Lea and I both attempted to iron out the problem with phone calls to the helpful customer service branch somewhere in New Delhi (where we were repeatedly asked to spell the admittedly exotic name "Smith,") but to no avail. We're on AOL now. Turns out those free trial discs you get in the mail every other day are good for something other than mini-Frisbees.

Tonight I'm going to motor on down to Prescott for the final rehearsal of the Day of the Dead Dinner Show. Road trips strain the gas budget, make for some creative arrangements of Lea's work schedule and push my sleep deprivation threshold, but I'm glad I can still be involved. Should be a pretty good show this year.

Kids are doing great. Dylan's finally getting the hang of the potty training and Lily took her first shaky steps yesterday! (I felt that warranted exclamation.) Lea's working mad holiday hours so I barely see her, but other than that we're all happy and healthy.

So here's where I promise that my blogging will be more substantial and less sporadic from here on out. (Boy it's hard to type with my fingers crossed.)

1 comment:

angie said...

I'd settle for less sporadic over substantial any day...

Glad the web access prob has been resolved - here's wishing great fun cruising the interet & much blogging badness.